80 Quai du Châtelet
Where is Empreinte Hôtel?
In the centre of Orléans, on the banks of the Loire River
Located in Orléans, Empreinte Hôtel welcomes you on the banks of the Loire, Quai du Châtelet. In the very heart of the historic centre and just 50 minutes from Paris, you will be staying in a listed "Town of Art and History" city.
Make the most of this advantageous location to discover all the city's treasures: the Sainte-Croix Cathedral, the Maison de Jeanne d’Arc and the Fine Art museum among others.
You can also explore the Loire, a river that flows through the city’s history and which is listed by UNESCO as a world heritage site. It will take you all the way to the famous Loire Valley châteaux such as Meung-sur-Loire, Talcy, Chambord and Blois.Find out more about tourist activities
How to get here
From the A10 and A71, take the Orléans-Centre exit. At the roundabout, turn off on Avenue Georges Pompidou. Continue on to the left on the Route d’Orléans. Turn right on to Avenue Georges Clémenceau. The hotel is on your left.
Latitude: 47.89810929999999; Longitude: 1.905836700000009
The hotel is 50 metres from the Halles-Châtelet car park (public paying car park).
There is a drop-off space in front of the hotel.
By public transport
- Tram A, Royale-Châtelet stop
- Bus L and O, Quai du Châtelet stop
- The Orléans Centre-Ville SNCF train station is 1 km from the hotel
- The main line train station of Fleury-les-Aubrais is 3 km away. You can take Tramway A to the city centre
- Station 21, Place du Châtelet (170 metres or a 2-minute walk)
- Station 22, Place de la Loire (280 metres or a 4-minute walk)
Main towns nearby
Saint-Aignan-sur-Cher (ZooParc de Beauval)